The Spider V 20 amp has been designed to sound great right out of the box and its easy-to-use controls and compact size make it the ideal practice amp for any guitarist - from beginners to seasoned professionals. Select one of 16 tonally-diverse amp and effect presets, then use the intuitive interface to quickly tweak that tone to your personal taste if youd like. Each preset contains three effects that can be switched in and out stompbox-style using the dedicated FX buttons on the front panel.
Turning the Reverb knob adds atmosphere and depth to your sound, and you can tap in delay times and modulation rates with the Tap/Tuner button. Press and hold the button to access the onboard tuner. A micro USB port makes it easy to connect the Spider V 20 amp to your Mac, iPhone, iPad or compatible Windows/Android device, where you can edit your tones via the free Spider V Remote app, or record your performances with the included Steinberg Cubase LE DAW for Mac and Windows.
- 20-watt modelling guitar amp with 8" custom speaker
- 16 presets with 3 simultaneous effects and independent reverb
- Acoustic Guitar and Bass presets included
- Easy-to-use tone and effects controls
- Built-in tuner and tap-tempo function for time-based effects
- Micro USB port for editing and recording on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android